Please follow the steps below to perform the Spark MINI firmware update:
- Download the Spark MINI Firmware updater to your computer and launch it. Power on Spark MINI (do not connect it yet).
Download Spark MINI Firmware Updater v184.108.40.206 for Windows.
Download Spark MINI Firmware Updater v220.127.116.11 for Mac.
- Connect Spark MINI to your computer with the supplied USB cable (USB-C to USB-A) and click ‘OK, Go Next’.
- Press and hold the Pair and Power buttons on the back panel of Spark MINI until the preset LEDs start to blink. The firmware updater will detect if the update is available.
- Click the red ‘Update Firmware’ button to start the update process.
*DO NOT DISCONNECT THE USB CABLE OR TURN OFF YOUR SPARK MINI/COMPUTER WHILE UPDATING*
- The firmware update is complete when you see the ‘Firmware Updated’ message. Click ‘Done’ and Spark MINI will turn off automatically.
- You’re done with the update of the Spark MINI Firmware!
Official Positive Grid page for the Spark Mini Firmware Update