Originally set to be released on Oct 14th, the Experience Jimi Hendrix™ expansion pack has been released 2 days earlier… Mistake or not, we can now update our mobile app and amp firmware!
Introducing the Experience Jimi Hendrix™ expansion! Update both the Spark app and firmware after purchase to gain access to all the included features.
12 new amps and effects, bringing Jimi’s legendary tones to your fingers.
- J.H 45/100 (JTM45/100 Jimi Hendrix)
- J.H. Bass Master (50’s era Fender Bassman)
- J.H. D-Show Master (Fender Dual Showman)
- J.H. Tone City 100 (JH sound city 100)
- J.H. Super 100
- J.H. Sunn 100s
- J.H. Axle Fuzz (Roger Mayer Rocket Series Axis Fuzz)
- J.H. Fuzz Zone (Maestro Fuzz Tone)
- J.H. Super Fuzz (Marshall Supa Fuzz)
- J.H. Octave Fuzz (Roger Mayer Octavia)
- J.H. Legendary Wah (Vox Wah V846)
- J.H. Legendary Vibe (Roger Mayer Voodo Vibe Jr)
Famous Moments and Jimi’s Gear
Learn more about Jimi’s incredible story and the gear he used throughout his career.
The brand new Auto Tone feature automatically switches presets for you while you jam along to your favorite Jimi Hendrix™ song.
Since this update brings licensed gear, it has a price. To get access to the pack you’ll need to pay USD19.99 ( EUR19.99 or GBP17.99)
IMPORTANT NOTE: purchase are made in-app. it means this will be tied to either the Android or iOS ecosystem. Purchase made on App Store won’t be accessible on Android device (and vice versa). So choose wisely if you use both platforms!
As you get new amp/effect models, you have to update your amp firmware. You’ll need access to a computer (either a PC or a Mac). The full update procedure is available here. I’ve updated the document today (Oct 12, 2021).